Original Research Article
A new sequence representation as applied in better specificity elucidation for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease
Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 401–412, 2007
How to Cite
Liang, G. Z. and Li, S. Z. (2007), A new sequence representation as applied in better specificity elucidation for human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease. Biopolymers, 88: 401–412. doi: 10.1002/bip.20669
- Issue online: 2 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 22 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2006
- State Key Laboratory for Chemobiosensors and Chemobiometrics under MOST at Hunan University. Grant Number: 2005012
- Chongqing Applied Fundamental Science. Grant Number: 01-3-6
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0006-3525/suppmat .
|jws-bip.20669.doc||2080K||Supporting Information file jws-bip.20669.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.