Structure, stability, and chaperone function of αA-crystallin: Role of N-terminal region
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 177–192, 15 June 2007
How to Cite
Kundu, M., Sen, P. C. and Das, K. P. (2007), Structure, stability, and chaperone function of αA-crystallin: Role of N-terminal region. Biopolymers, 86: 177–192. doi: 10.1002/bip.20716
- Issue published online: 10 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2006
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, Govt. of India. Grant Numbers: 37(1218)/05/EMR-II, 37(1055)/00/EMR-II
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!