Folding propensity and biological activity of peptides: The effect of a single stereochemical isomerization on the conformational properties of bombinins in aqueous solution
Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
Copyright © 2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 89, Issue 9, pages 769–778, September 2008
How to Cite
Bozzi, A., Mangoni, M. L., Rinaldi, A. C., Mignogna, G. and Aschi, M. (2008), Folding propensity and biological activity of peptides: The effect of a single stereochemical isomerization on the conformational properties of bombinins in aqueous solution. Biopolymers, 89: 769–778. doi: 10.1002/bip.21006
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 5 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAR 2008
- Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research. Grant Numbers: PRIN 2004, 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!