X. Shi and S. H. Wang equally contributed to this work
Comparison of the internalization of targeted dendrimers and dendrimer-entrapped gold nanoparticles into cancer cells
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 91, Issue 11, pages 936–942, November 2009
How to Cite
Shi, X., Wang, S. H., Lee, I., Shen, M. and Baker, J. R. (2009), Comparison of the internalization of targeted dendrimers and dendrimer-entrapped gold nanoparticles into cancer cells. Biopolymers, 91: 936–942. doi: 10.1002/bip.21279
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2009
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NOI-CO-97111, 1 R01 CA119409, 1 R01 EB002657
- The National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program). Grant Number: 2007CB936000
- The Program for Professor of Special Appointment (Eastern Scholar) at Shanghai Institutions of Higher Learning
- National Cancer Institute (NCI)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!