Exploration of human serum albumin binding sites by docking and molecular dynamics flexible ligand–protein interactions
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 93, Issue 2, pages 161–170, February 2010
How to Cite
Deeb, O., Rosales-Hernández, M. C., Gómez-Castro, C., Garduño-Juárez, R. and Correa-Basurto, J. (2010), Exploration of human serum albumin binding sites by docking and molecular dynamics flexible ligand–protein interactions. Biopolymers, 93: 161–170. doi: 10.1002/bip.21314
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 11 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2009
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 62488
- COFAA-SIP/IPN. Grant Number: 20090618
- CONACyT. Grant Number: 46061-R
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!