Self-assembly of peptide amphiphiles: From molecules to nanostructures to biomaterials
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Peptides in Materials Science
Volume 94, Issue 1, pages 1–18, 2010
How to Cite
Cui, H., Webber, M. J. and Stupp, S. I. (2010), Self-assembly of peptide amphiphiles: From molecules to nanostructures to biomaterials. Biopolymers, 94: 1–18. doi: 10.1002/bip.21328
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2009
- Manuscript Revised: 29 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2009
- US Department of Energy—Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-FG02-00ER45810
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-0605427, DMR-0520513, NSEC EEC-0647560
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: NIH/NIBIB 5 R01 EB003806, NIH/NIDCR 5 R01 DE015920-3, NIH/NCI 5 U54 CA119341-04, NIH/NINDS 5 P50 NS054287-04, 5T90-DA022881 [Northwestern Regenerative Medicine Training Program (RMTP) NIH award to MJW]
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!