Xi Rong and Shu-Shi Huang contributed equally to this work
Real-time detection of single-living pancreatic β-cell by laser tweezers Raman spectroscopy: High glucose stimulation
Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 93, Issue 7, pages 587–594, July 2010
How to Cite
Rong, X., Huang, S.-S., Kuang, X.-C. and Liu, H. (2010), Real-time detection of single-living pancreatic β-cell by laser tweezers Raman spectroscopy: High glucose stimulation. Biopolymers, 93: 587–594. doi: 10.1002/bip.21389
- Issue online: 26 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 20 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2009
- Guangxi Science Foundation. Grant Number: 0991006
- Guangxi Science Instrument Sharing Center. Grant Number: 683-2008-096
- Graduate Student Innovation Program Foundation of Guangxi Medical University. Grant Number: 2008105981002M203
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!