Ribosomal biosynthesis of the cyclic peptide toxins of Amanita mushrooms
Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on International Conference on Circular Proteins
Volume 94, Issue 5, pages 659–664, 2010
How to Cite
Walton, J. D., Hallen-Adams, H. E. and Luo, H. (2010), Ribosomal biosynthesis of the cyclic peptide toxins of Amanita mushrooms. Biopolymers, 94: 659–664. doi: 10.1002/bip.21416
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2010
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2010
- Michigan State University Plant Research Laboratory, Chemical Sciences, Geosciences and Biosciences Division, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science, U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-FG02-91ER20021
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!