This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Expression and purification of the membrane protein p7 from hepatitis C virus†
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 32–40, 2011
How to Cite
Cook, G. A., Stefer, S. and Opella, S. J. (2011), Expression and purification of the membrane protein p7 from hepatitis C virus. Biopolymers, 96: 32–40. doi: 10.1002/bip.21453
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 JAN 2010
- National Institutes of Health and a gift from Gilead Sciences
- Biomedical Technology Resource for NMR Molecular Imaging of Proteins at the University of California, San Diego. Grant Number: P41EB002031
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!