Kathleen W. Clancy and Jeffrey A. Melvin contributed equally to this work
Sortase transpeptidases: Insights into mechanism, substrate specificity, and inhibition†
Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue Dedicated to the 2009 Bruce Merrifield Award Winner Stephen B. H. Kent
Volume 94, Issue 4, pages 385–396, 2010
How to Cite
Clancy, K. W., Melvin, J. A. and McCafferty, D. G. (2010), Sortase transpeptidases: Insights into mechanism, substrate specificity, and inhibition. Biopolymers, 94: 385–396. doi: 10.1002/bip.21472
This article is dedicated to Professor Stephen B. H. Kent on the occasion of his receipt of the 2009 Merrifield Award.
- Issue online: 30 JUN 2010
- Version of Record online: 30 JUN 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 APR 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 FEB 2010
- National Institutes of Health Allergy and Infectious Disease Institute. Grant Number: AI46611
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!