This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Deletion of Ac-NMePhe1 from [NMePhe1]arodyn under acidic conditions, part 2: Effects of cleavage conditions and N-terminal functionality†
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 96, Issue 1, pages 97–102, 2011
How to Cite
Fang, W.-J., Bennett, M. A. and Aldrich, J. V. (2011), Deletion of Ac-NMePhe1 from [NMePhe1]arodyn under acidic conditions, part 2: Effects of cleavage conditions and N-terminal functionality. Biopolymers, 96: 97–102. doi: 10.1002/bip.21496
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAY 2010
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAR 2010
- National Institute on Drug Abuse. Grant Number: R01DA018832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!