This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Surface-enhanced Raman scattering and theoretical studies of the C-terminal peptide of the β-subunit human chorionic gonadotropin without linked carbohydrates†
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 2, pages 135–143, February 2011
How to Cite
Aliaga, A. E., Aguayo, T., Garrido, C., Clavijo, E., Hevia, E., Gómez-Jeria, J. S., Leyton, P., Campos-Vallette, M. M. and Sanchez-Cortes, S. (2011), Surface-enhanced Raman scattering and theoretical studies of the C-terminal peptide of the β-subunit human chorionic gonadotropin without linked carbohydrates. Biopolymers, 95: 135–143. doi: 10.1002/bip.21542
- Issue online: 23 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 SEP 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 10 AUG 2010
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- CSIC-CONICYT. Grant Number: 2007-145
- Fondecyt. Grant Numbers: 1070078, 1085124, 1090074
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia of Spain. Grant Number: FIS2007-63065
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: S2009/TIC-1476 MICROSERES II
- Doctoral Fellowship CONICYT. Grant Number: AT-24090050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!