This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Design and conformational analysis of peptoids containing N-hydroxy amides reveals a unique sheet-like secondary structure†
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special issue on 7th Peptoid Summit
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 604–616, 2011
How to Cite
Crapster, J. A., Stringer, J. R., Guzei, I. A. and Blackwell, H. E. (2011), Design and conformational analysis of peptoids containing N-hydroxy amides reveals a unique sheet-like secondary structure. Biopolymers, 96: 604–616. doi: 10.1002/bip.21599
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0449959
- ONR. Grant Number: N000140710255
- Greater Milwaukee Foundation, and Burroughs Welcome Fund
- NIH. Grant Number: 1 S10 RR13866-01 and 1 S10 RR08389-01
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0342998 and CHE-9629688
- NIH. Grant Number: P41 RR-01081
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!