This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
Use of the environmentally sensitive fluorophore 4-N,N-dimethylamino-1,8-naphthalimide to study peptoid helix structures†
Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special issue on 7th Peptoid Summit
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 627–638, 2011
How to Cite
Fuller, A. A., Seidl, F. J., Bruno, P. A., Plescia, M. A. and Palla, K. S. (2011), Use of the environmentally sensitive fluorophore 4-N,N-dimethylamino-1,8-naphthalimide to study peptoid helix structures. Biopolymers, 96: 627–638. doi: 10.1002/bip.21605
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 23 JAN 2010
- Dreyfus Foundation
- Research Corporation for Science Advancement
- Santa Clara University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!