This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The [Published Online] date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Chain length effects on helix-hairpin distribution in short peptides with Aib-DAla and Aib-Aib Segments†
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 96, Issue 6, pages 744–756, 2011
How to Cite
Rajagopal, A., Aravinda, S., Raghothama, S., Shamala, N. and Balaram, P. (2011), Chain length effects on helix-hairpin distribution in short peptides with Aib-DAla and Aib-Aib Segments. Biopolymers, 96: 744–756. doi: 10.1002/bip.21613
- Issue published online: 12 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Department of Biotechnology, India, in the area of Molecular Diversity and Design
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!