This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
Investigating rhodamine B-labeled peptoids: Scopes and limitations of its applications†
Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special issue on 7th Peptoid Summit
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 694–701, 2011
How to Cite
Birtalan, E., Rudat, B., Kölmel, D. K., Fritz, D., Vollrath, S. B. L., Schepers, U. and Bräse, S. (2011), Investigating rhodamine B-labeled peptoids: Scopes and limitations of its applications. Biopolymers, 96: 694–701. doi: 10.1002/bip.21617
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
- The Center for Functional Nanostructures of the German Research Council
- The German Business Foundation
- The Karlsruhe School of Optics & Photonics (KSOP), the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
- The Fonds der Chemischen Industrie
- The Evangelisches Studienwerk e.V. Villigst
- The Landesgraduiertenförderung at the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!