This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Oligo(N-alkoxy glycines): Trans substantiating peptoid conformations†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Special issue on 7th Peptoid Summit
Volume 96, Issue 5, pages 617–626, 2011
How to Cite
Jordan, P. A., Paul, B., Butterfoss, G. L., Renfrew, P. D., Bonneau, R. and Kirshenbaum, K. (2011), Oligo(N-alkoxy glycines): Trans substantiating peptoid conformations. Biopolymers, 96: 617–626. doi: 10.1002/bip.21675
- Issue published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2011
- NSF. Grant Number: #CHE-0645361
- NIH. Grant Number: C06 RR-165720
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!