This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mutually reinforced multicomponent polysaccharide networks†
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 840–851, December 2011
How to Cite
Hyland, L. L., Taraban, M. B., Hammouda, B. and Bruce Yu, Y. (2011), Mutually reinforced multicomponent polysaccharide networks. Biopolymers, 95: 840–851. doi: 10.1002/bip.21687
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: EB004416
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-0944772
- Maryland Technology Development Corporation (TEDCO)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!