This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Interactions of β-lactoglobulin with serotonin and arachidonyl serotonin†
Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 95, Issue 12, pages 871–880, December 2011
How to Cite
Taheri-Kafrani, A., Choiset, Y., Faizullin, D. A., Zuev, Y. F., Bezuglov, V. V., Chobert, J.-M., Bordbar, A.-K. and Haertlé, T. (2011), Interactions of β-lactoglobulin with serotonin and arachidonyl serotonin. Biopolymers, 95: 871–880. doi: 10.1002/bip.21690
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Research Council of Isfahan University and of the Franco-Iranian Partenariat Hubert Curien Gundishapur. Grant Number: 10114VC
- French Ministry of Foreign Affairs in the frame of EcoNet programme for the DAF
- Russian Academy of Sciences, the programme Molecular and Cellular Biology for DAF and YFZ
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!