Dedicated to the memory of Prof. Rafael Suau.
Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 45–53, January 2012
How to Cite
Pérez-Castells, J., Martín-Santamaría, S., Nieto, L., Ramos, A., Martínez, A., Pascual-Teresa, B. d. and Jiménez-Barbero, J. (2012), Structure of micelle-bound adrenomedullin: A first step toward the analysis of its interactions with receptors and small molecules. Biopolymers, 97: 45–53. doi: 10.1002/bip.21700
This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 MAY 2011
- MICINN Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation. Grant Numbers: SAF2005-02608, SAF2008-00945, SAF2009-13240-C02-01, CTQ2009-08536
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!