This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Comparison of solution conformations and stabilities of modified helix 69 rRNA analogs from bacteria and human†
Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 94–106, February 2012
How to Cite
Sumita, M., Jiang, J., SantaLucia, J. and Chow, C. S. (2012), Comparison of solution conformations and stabilities of modified helix 69 rRNA analogs from bacteria and human. Biopolymers, 97: 94–106. doi: 10.1002/bip.21706
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 19 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 MAY 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM54632, GM87596
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!