This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Structure and pH-induced alterations of recombinant and natural spider silk proteins in solution†
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Silks: Properties and Uses of Natural and Designed Variants
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 337–346, June 2012
How to Cite
Leclerc, J., Lefèvre, T., Pottier, F., Morency, L.-P., Lapointe-Verreault, C., Gagné, S. M. and Auger, M. (2012), Structure and pH-induced alterations of recombinant and natural spider silk proteins in solution. Biopolymers, 97: 337–346. doi: 10.1002/bip.21717
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Natural Science and Engineering Research Council (NSERC) of Canada
- Fonds Québécois de la Recherche sur la Nature et les Technologies (FQRNT)
- Regroupement stratégique sur la fonction, la structure et l'ingénierie des protéines (PROTEO)
- Centre de recherche sur les matériaux avancés (CERMA)
- Centre québécois sur les matériaux fonctionnels (CQMF)
- Nexia Biotechnologies Inc
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!