This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Silk tape nanostructure and silk gland anatomy of trichoptera †
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Silks: Properties and Uses of Natural and Designed Variants
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 432–445, June 2012
How to Cite
Ashton, N. N., Taggart, D. S. and Stewart, R. J. (2012), Silk tape nanostructure and silk gland anatomy of trichoptera . Biopolymers, 97: 432–445. doi: 10.1002/bip.21720
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- Life Sciences Division of the U.S. Army Research Office. Grant Number: W911NF1010132
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!