This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Liquid crystal models of biological materials and silk spinning †
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Silks: Properties and Uses of Natural and Designed Variants
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 374–396, June 2012
How to Cite
Rey, A. D. and Herrera-Valencia, E. E. (2012), Liquid crystal models of biological materials and silk spinning . Biopolymers, 97: 374–396. doi: 10.1002/bip.21723
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- US Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-SC0001412
- CONACY-MEXICO. Grant Numbers: 000000000124600, 000000000147870
- Petroleum Research Fund of the American Chemical Society, NSERC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!