This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
Sucrose in aqueous solution revisited, Part 2: Adaptively biased molecular dynamics simulations and computational analysis of NMR relaxation†
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 289–302, May 2012
How to Cite
Xia, J., Case, D. A. (2012), Sucrose in aqueous solution revisited, Part 2: Adaptively biased molecular dynamics simulations and computational analysis of NMR relaxation. Biopolymers, 97: 289–302. doi: 10.1002/bip.22004
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: GM45811
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!