This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
Fabrication and evaluation of poly(epsilon-caprolactone)/silk fibroin blend nanofibrous scaffold†
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 5, pages 265–275, May 2012
How to Cite
Lim, J. S., Ki, C. S., Kim, J. W., Lee, K. G., Kang, S. W., Kweon, H. Y., Park, Y. H. (2012), Fabrication and evaluation of poly(epsilon-caprolactone)/silk fibroin blend nanofibrous scaffold. Biopolymers, 97: 265–275. doi: 10.1002/bip.22016
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF). Grant Number: R11-2005-065
- Rural Development Administration, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 2008FTH010102001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!