This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Distinct structural and optical regimes in natural silk spinning †
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Silks: Properties and Uses of Natural and Designed Variants
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 368–373, June 2012
How to Cite
Holland, C., O'Neil, K., Vollrath, F. and Dicko, C. (2012), Distinct structural and optical regimes in natural silk spinning . Biopolymers, 97: 368–373. doi: 10.1002/bip.22022
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- AFSOR. Grant Numbers: F49620-03-1-0111, FA9550-09-1-0111
- European Commission. Grant Number: G5RD-CT-2002-00738, EC-MTKD-CT-2004-014533
- ERC. Grant Number: SP2-GA-2008-233409
- EPSRC Life Sciences Interface Fellowship. Grant Number: EP/E039715/1
- Magdalen College, St Edmund Hall Oxford
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!