This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Distinct structural and optical regimes in natural silk spinning †
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Silks: Properties and Uses of Natural and Designed Variants
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 368–373, June 2012
How to Cite
Holland, C., O'Neil, K., Vollrath, F. and Dicko, C. (2012), Distinct structural and optical regimes in natural silk spinning . Biopolymers, 97: 368–373. doi: 10.1002/bip.22022
- Issue online: 20 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2011
- AFSOR. Grant Numbers: F49620-03-1-0111, FA9550-09-1-0111
- European Commission. Grant Number: G5RD-CT-2002-00738, EC-MTKD-CT-2004-014533
- ERC. Grant Number: SP2-GA-2008-233409
- EPSRC Life Sciences Interface Fellowship. Grant Number: EP/E039715/1
- Magdalen College, St Edmund Hall Oxford
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BIP_22022_sm_SuppFigs.doc||286K||Supporting Information Figures|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.