This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nonmulberry silk biopolymers †
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Silks: Properties and Uses of Natural and Designed Variants
Volume 97, Issue 6, pages 455–467, June 2012
How to Cite
Kundu, S. C., Kundu, B., Talukdar, S., Bano, S., Nayak, S., Kundu, J., Mandal, B. B., Bhardwaj, N., Botlagunta, M., Dash, B. C., Acharya, C. and Ghosh, A. K. (2012), Nonmulberry silk biopolymers . Biopolymers, 97: 455–467. doi: 10.1002/bip.22024
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2011
- Department of Biotechnology and its Bioinformatics facility, Indo-Australia Biotechnology Fund
- Council of Scientific Industrial Research
- Department of Science and Technology
- Indo-Russian and Indo-Austria Biotechnology Programme
- Government of India
- Indo-US Scientific and Technology Forum, New Delhi
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!