This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The 2010 Cryo-EM Modeling Challenge
Volume 97, Issue 9, pages 669–677, September 2012
How to Cite
Lindert, S., Hofmann, T., Wötzel, N., Karakaş, M., Stewart, P. L. and Meiler, J. (2012), Ab initio protein modeling into CryoEM density maps using EM-Fold. Biopolymers, 97: 669–677. doi: 10.1002/bip.22027
This article was published online on 3 February 2012. An error was subsequently identified. This notice is included in the online and print versions to indicate that both have been corrected on 22 June 2012.
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2011
- Jens Meiler. Grant Number: NSF 0742762
- CAREER: Cryo-EM guided de novo Protein Fold Elucidation
- NIH. Grant Number: 1R01GM080403
- Membrane Protein Structure Elucidation from sparse NMR data
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!