This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nhs: Network-based hierarchical segmentation for cryo-electron microscopy density maps†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The 2010 Cryo-EM Modeling Challenge
Volume 97, Issue 9, pages 732–741, September 2012
How to Cite
Burger, V. and Chennubhotla, C. (2012), Nhs: Network-based hierarchical segmentation for cryo-electron microscopy density maps. Biopolymers, 97: 732–741. doi: 10.1002/bip.22041
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- NIH (HHMI-NIBIB Interfaces Initiative T32 training grant). Grant Number: T32 EB009403
- NIH. Grant Number: R01GM086238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!