This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Nhs: Network-based hierarchical segmentation for cryo-electron microscopy density maps†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The 2010 Cryo-EM Modeling Challenge
Volume 97, Issue 9, pages 732–741, September 2012
How to Cite
Burger, V. and Chennubhotla, C. (2012), Nhs: Network-based hierarchical segmentation for cryo-electron microscopy density maps. Biopolymers, 97: 732–741. doi: 10.1002/bip.22041
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 FEB 2012 06:08AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- NIH (HHMI-NIBIB Interfaces Initiative T32 training grant). Grant Number: T32 EB009403
- NIH. Grant Number: R01GM086238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!