This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Polymorphism and higher order structures of protein nanofibers from crude mixtures of fish lens crystallins: Toward useful materials†
Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 8, pages 595–606, August 2012
How to Cite
Healy, J., Wong, K., Sawyer, E. B., Roux, C., Domigan, L., Gras, S. L., Sunde, M., Larsen, N. G., Gerrard, J. and Vasudevamurthy, M. (2012), Polymorphism and higher order structures of protein nanofibers from crude mixtures of fish lens crystallins: Toward useful materials. Biopolymers, 97: 595–606. doi: 10.1002/bip.22045
- Issue published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 17 MAY 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2012 04:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- New Zealand Ministry of Science and Innovation (Foundation for Research Science and Technology)
- MacDiarmid Institute for Advanced Materials and Nanotechnology
- Neil Andrews (School of Biological Sciences, University of Canterbury, New Zealand)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!