This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
Potential charge transfer probe induced conformational changes of model plasma protein human serum albumin: Spectroscopic, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics simulation study†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 766–777, October 2012
How to Cite
Jana, S., Dalapati, S., Ghosh, S. and Guchhait, N. (2012), Potential charge transfer probe induced conformational changes of model plasma protein human serum albumin: Spectroscopic, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics simulation study. Biopolymers, 97: 766–777. doi: 10.1002/bip.22057
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 02:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Department of Science and Technology, India. Grant Number: SR/S1/PC-26/2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!