This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
Potential charge transfer probe induced conformational changes of model plasma protein human serum albumin: Spectroscopic, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics simulation study†
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 766–777, October 2012
How to Cite
Jana, S., Dalapati, S., Ghosh, S. and Guchhait, N. (2012), Potential charge transfer probe induced conformational changes of model plasma protein human serum albumin: Spectroscopic, molecular docking, and molecular dynamics simulation study. Biopolymers, 97: 766–777. doi: 10.1002/bip.22057
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 MAR 2012 02:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2011
- Department of Science and Technology, India. Grant Number: SR/S1/PC-26/2008
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.