This work is dedicated to Dr. Harold A. Scheraga on the occasion of his 90th birthday.
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 778–788, October 2012
How to Cite
Kang, Y. K. and Byun, B. J. (2012), Strength of CH···π interactions in the C-terminal subdomain of villin headpiece. Biopolymers, 97: 778–788. doi: 10.1002/bip.22062
This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF 2011-0025717
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!