This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
A Machine Learning Approach for the Identification of Protein Secondary Structure Elements from Electron Cryo-Microscopy Density Maps†
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The 2010 Cryo-EM Modeling Challenge
Volume 97, Issue 9, pages 698–708, September 2012
How to Cite
Si, D., Ji, S., Nasr, K. A. and He, J. (2012), A Machine Learning Approach for the Identification of Protein Secondary Structure Elements from Electron Cryo-Microscopy Density Maps. Biopolymers, 97: 698–708. doi: 10.1002/bip.22063
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Old Dominion University MDS research fund
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI-1147134
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!