This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
A Machine Learning Approach for the Identification of Protein Secondary Structure Elements from Electron Cryo-Microscopy Density Maps†
Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The 2010 Cryo-EM Modeling Challenge
Volume 97, Issue 9, pages 698–708, September 2012
How to Cite
Si, D., Ji, S., Nasr, K. A. and He, J. (2012), A Machine Learning Approach for the Identification of Protein Secondary Structure Elements from Electron Cryo-Microscopy Density Maps. Biopolymers, 97: 698–708. doi: 10.1002/bip.22063
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 MAR 2012 07:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
- Old Dominion University MDS research fund
- NSF. Grant Number: DBI-1147134
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.