This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Gorgon and pathwalking: Macromolecular modeling tools for subnanometer resolution density maps†
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: The 2010 Cryo-EM Modeling Challenge
Volume 97, Issue 9, pages 655–668, September 2012
How to Cite
Baker, M. L., Baker, M. R., Hryc, C. F., Ju, T. and Chiu, W. (2012), Gorgon and pathwalking: Macromolecular modeling tools for subnanometer resolution density maps. Biopolymers, 97: 655–668. doi: 10.1002/bip.22065
- Issue online: 12 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 APR 2012 02:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2011
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P41RR002250
- National Institute of General Medical Science. Grant Number: R01GM079429
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: IIS-0705644, IIS-0705474
- Keck Center and Gulf Coast Consortia. Grant Number: T15LM007093
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!