Avanish S. Parmar and Ana Monica Nunes contributed equally to this work
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 795–806, October 2012
How to Cite
Parmar, A. S., Nunes, A. M., Baum, J. and Brodsky, B. (2012), A peptide study of the relationship between the collagen triple-helix and amyloid. Biopolymers, 97: 795–806. doi: 10.1002/bip.22070
This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2012 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM60048, ARRA supplement GM60048, GM45302, GM 087012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBI-0403062, DBI-0320746
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!