Avanish S. Parmar and Ana Monica Nunes contributed equally to this work
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 795–806, October 2012
How to Cite
Parmar, A. S., Nunes, A. M., Baum, J. and Brodsky, B. (2012), A peptide study of the relationship between the collagen triple-helix and amyloid. Biopolymers, 97: 795–806. doi: 10.1002/bip.22070
This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2012 06:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: GM60048, ARRA supplement GM60048, GM45302, GM 087012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DBI-0403062, DBI-0320746
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Number: ECS-0335765
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|BIP_22070_sm_SuppFig1.doc||78K||Supporting Information Figure 1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.