This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at biopolymers@wiley. com
The LiCl effect on the conformation of lentinan in DMSO†
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 10, pages 840–845, October 2012
How to Cite
Wang, X., Zhang, X., Xu, X. and Zhang, L. (2012), The LiCl effect on the conformation of lentinan in DMSO. Biopolymers, 97: 840–845. doi: 10.1002/bip.22084
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 APR 2012 08:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 NOV 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 973 Program, 2010CB732203
- the National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 20874078, 20874079
- Youth Technology Chenguang Project of Wuhan. Grant Number: 200950431193
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!