This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Toward an improved structural model of the frog-skin antimicrobial peptide esculentin-1b(1-18)†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 11, pages 873–881, November 2012
How to Cite
Manzo, G., Sanna, R., Casu, M., Mignogna, G., Mangoni, M. L., Rinaldi, A. C. and Scorciapino, M. A. (2012), Toward an improved structural model of the frog-skin antimicrobial peptide esculentin-1b(1-18). Biopolymers, 97: 873–881. doi: 10.1002/bip.22086
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 MAY 2012 10:57PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 JAN 2012
- Italian Ministry of Education, Universities, and Research
- MIUR. Grant Number: PRIN 2008
- Sardinia Regional Government
- P.O.R. Sardegna F.S.E. Operational Programme of the Autonomous Region of Sardinia, European Social Fund. Grant Number: 2007–2013G
- Regione Autonoma della Sardegna
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!