This article is a U.S. Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
The impact of influenza hemagglutinin fusion peptide length and viral subtype on its structure and dynamics†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
Published 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: PDB40: The Protein Data Bank Celebrates its 40th Birthday
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 189–195, March 2013
How to Cite
Lorieau, J. L., Louis, J. M. and Bax, A. (2013), The impact of influenza hemagglutinin fusion peptide length and viral subtype on its structure and dynamics. Biopolymers, 99: 189–195. doi: 10.1002/bip.22102
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2012 07:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- Intramural AIDS-Targeted Antiviral Program of the Office of the Director, NIH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!