This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Electronic and vibrational optical activity of several peptides related to neurohypophyseal hormones: Disulfide group conformation†
Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 11, pages 923–932, November 2012
How to Cite
Pazderková, M., Bednárová, L., Dlouhá, H., Flegel, M., Lebl, M., Hlaváček, J., Setnička, V., Urbanová, M., Hynie, S., Klenerová, V., Baumruk, V. and Maloň, P. (2012), Electronic and vibrational optical activity of several peptides related to neurohypophyseal hormones: Disulfide group conformation. Biopolymers, 97: 923–932. doi: 10.1002/bip.22105
- Issue online: 13 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: (project no. P205/10/1276)
- Grant Agency of Charles University. Grant Number: (project no. 578212)
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. Grant Number: (MSM 0021620806)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!