This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic and vibrational optical activity of several peptides related to neurohypophyseal hormones: Disulfide group conformation†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 11, pages 923–932, November 2012
How to Cite
Pazderková, M., Bednárová, L., Dlouhá, H., Flegel, M., Lebl, M., Hlaváček, J., Setnička, V., Urbanová, M., Hynie, S., Klenerová, V., Baumruk, V. and Maloň, P. (2012), Electronic and vibrational optical activity of several peptides related to neurohypophyseal hormones: Disulfide group conformation. Biopolymers, 97: 923–932. doi: 10.1002/bip.22105
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2012 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2012
- Grant Agency of the Czech Republic. Grant Number: (project no. P205/10/1276)
- Grant Agency of Charles University. Grant Number: (project no. 578212)
- Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports. Grant Number: (MSM 0021620806)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.