This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
Sweet entanglements—protein: Glycan interactions in two HIV-inactivating lectin families†
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: PDB40: The Protein Data Bank Celebrates its 40th Birthday
Volume 99, Issue 3, pages 196–202, March 2013
How to Cite
Koharudin, L. M. I. and Gronenborn, A. M. (2013), Sweet entanglements—protein: Glycan interactions in two HIV-inactivating lectin families. Biopolymers, 99: 196–202. doi: 10.1002/bip.22106
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 JUN 2012 11:12PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01GM080642
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!