Computationally designed β-turn foldamers of γ-peptides based on 2-(aminomethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylic acid
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 97, Issue 12, pages 1018–1025, December 2012
How to Cite
Kang,, Y. K. and Byun, B. J. (2012), Computationally designed β-turn foldamers of γ-peptides based on 2-(aminomethyl)cyclohexanecarboxylic acid. Biopolymers, 97: 1018–1025. doi: 10.1002/bip.22119
- Issue published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUL 2012 04:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF 2010-0021076
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!