This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at email@example.com
The protein arginine deiminases: Structure, function, inhibition, and disease†
Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Special Issue: Chromatin Modifying Enzymes
Volume 99, Issue 2, pages 155–163, February 2013
How to Cite
Bicker, K. L. and Thompson, P. R. (2013), The protein arginine deiminases: Structure, function, inhibition, and disease. Biopolymers, 99: 155–163. doi: 10.1002/bip.22127
- Issue online: 22 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 NOV 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUL 2012 04:32AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!