This article was originally published online as an accepted preprint. The “Published Online” date corresponds to the preprint version. You can request a copy of the preprint by emailing the Biopolymers editorial office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Anionic complexes of MWCNT with supergiant cyanobacterial polyanions†
Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 99, Issue 1, pages 1–9, January 2013
How to Cite
Okajima, M. K., Kumar, A., Fujiwara, A., Mitsumata, T., Kaneko, D., Ogawa, T., Kurata, H., Isoda, S. and Kaneko, T. (2013), Anionic complexes of MWCNT with supergiant cyanobacterial polyanions . Biopolymers, 99: 1–9. doi: 10.1002/bip.22129
- Issue published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 23 OCT 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUL 2012 06:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2012
- New Energy and Industrial Technology Development Organization (NEDO). Grant Number: 08C46218d
- Kyoto-Advanced Nanotechnology Network, MEXT, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!